We were delighted to help when our friends at Nicholson & Co. asked us to make a Geigen Principal 4' for The Royal Chapel of All Saints in Windsor Great Park. The stop was made by Steve Parker.
The organ was built in by 1937 J.W. Walker & Sons, and incorporated a number of ranks from the previous TC Lewis organ.
In 1991, Walker rebuilt the instrument making a number of neoclassical-inspired tonal changes. These are to be reversed by Nicholson's to bring back something of the original Lewis character of much of the pipework.